🌙TAP INTO YOUR HIGHER SELF🌙
...and that can mean rest, recovery, reflection, introspection.
Today we have a waning crescent moon, which symbolizes the coming of an end of a cycle. As you prepare for change, take a moment to go inward and reflect. Times are changing, we’re all a part of this. Your rest will help propel and fuel the future.
Here are ways to recover and reflect:
1. Meditate and chant the mantra RA MA DA SA SA SAY SO HUNG It’s a healing mantra, also one to send healing energy to loved ones anywhere in the world. (email me for link!)
2. Journal. Write out whatever is on your mind and get it out unto paper. You’ll feel a sense of relief getting those thoughts out of your head.
3. Call a friend, a family member. Someone you haven’t connected with in a while. Friends are there to recharge one another, to remind us of fun, light, and love within. Connecting with a familiar light of love can help bring you a sense of grounding and fuel your purpose.
4. Indulge in a homemade mask, gua sha with @britta_beauty, do some type of beauty self care. Try a 30 minute mask while you’re sitting around of 2 teaspoons honey, 1 teaspoon aloe vera, 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice...or just raw honey if you have nothing else. Your skin will glow and thank you.
5. Tidy up your place a bit...dust off surfaces, sweep the floor, organize your bookshelf. Make your home feel like a sanctuary.
Artwork by: @natgirsberger 🌙🙏✨